Networking with RIPE Meeting attendees has never been easier!
The RIPE Networking App is built by the RIPE NCC and uses open-source software.
Here’s what you can use the App for:
- Schedule meetings with app users throughout the meeting week
- Send direct messages to fellow app users
- Create a profile for yourself and use tags to show what interests you
- Search for other app users by name, organisation and title
- View the RIPE 79 Meeting attendee list, even those not using the app. This is available once attendees are ‘checked in’ at the venue
- Customise your schedule by showing when you are busy or available, or even schedule overlapping meetings
- Filter your meetings list to only view your upcoming meetings
- View the meeting agenda
- Receive updates from the event organisers
Get the RIPE Networking App
To learn more, check out the RIPE Labs article.
Need help with the App?
Stop by the networking app desk outside the meeting room and someone will help answer your questions and collect your feedback.
Did you use the app at a previous RIPE Meeting? Please make sure you have selected the correct event. Use the Switch Events option and select RIPE 79.