We partner with Holiday Sitters to provide the littlest RIPE Meeting attendees with a fun-filled week while their parents are fully engaging in the meeting. Holiday Sitters provide qualified childminders, set up a safe and fun childcare room with a variety of activities and develop a week-long programme for the kids that changes daily.
You can sign-up for childcare when you register for the meeting.
If you want to register for childcare but already signed up for the meeting, you can log in to ‘MyRegistrationPage’ to sign up later. Signing up early also means that we can try and find a childminder that can speak your child’s native language.
RIPE 79 Childcare includes:
- A safe, secure daycare facility run by a professional childcare provider at the meeting location
- Childcare from 8:30-12:30 and 13:30-17:30
- Highly-trained childcare staff
- Age appropriate toys, arts and crafts, sports, games, etc.
- Tailored activity programmes that change daily
- Lunch (see below for details)
- Optional in-room babysitting in the evenings
We will provide a separate space in the lunch area of the RIPE Meeting for parents and their children that are using this service. Parents must remain with their children in the lunch area. From 12:30-13:30, you are responsible for your child.