The RIPE Fellowship Programme covers travel, accommodation and a full-week meeting ticket. The purpose of the fellowship is to support successful candidates in their professional or academic career development, allow them to participate in policy discussions, and to network with industry peers and others at the event.
- Work or study in the field of Internet technology or a field relevant to the RIPE community
- Live or work in the RIPE NCC service region (Europe, the Middle East and parts of Central Asia)
- Able to obtain an entry visa to the host country of the RIPE Meeting
- Agree to share knowledge gained with the local Internet community and/or RIPE community
Please read the full programme description before applying.
RIPE Fellows receive:
- Full-week ticket for RIPE Meeting
- Economy travel to/from home country to RIPE Meeting
- Five nights accommodation near the RIPE Meeting venue
- The opportunity to partner with a RIPE community mentor
- The opportunity to apply as a returning fellow for a future RIPE Meeting
- 2 July – application opens
- 7 August – deadline for applications
- 7-11 August – candidates selected
- 12-15 August – successful candidates contacted