If you need to ship anything to Postillion Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam as a sponsor, please read these instructions and follow them carefully. We want to ensure your shipment doesn’t get held up.
Shipping label checklist
- Shipping address (see below)
- Contact person (Annemarijn Bongers)
- Event name, date (RIPE 79, 14-18 October 2019) + Sponsor company name
- Box numbers (e.g. 1/4, 2/4, etc)
- Commercial invoice on each box (see below)
- Sender details:
- Company shipping address
- Company phone number
- Contact person at company
- Contact person attending the conference
Postillion Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam
Attn. Room 208 Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam
3011 JS ROTTERDAM
Email: annemarijn [dot] bongers [at] postillionhotels [dot] com
Phone: +31 (0) 10 4054462
- Attach a commercial invoice to each box with an itemised contents list and the declared value. Handwritten or cash register receipts are not accepted by customs. It must be an invoice on the company letterhead of either the supplier or group. Make sure the items add up to the declared value.
- The commercial invoice can be downloaded from your chosen shipping company’s website (e.g. DHL or UPS).
- Postillion Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam will not be involved with any issues related to the customs clearance of the shipment. If any costs occur via the third party related to the customs clearance, the hotel reserves the right to charge occurred costs to the client.
- Postillion Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam can accept deliveries only from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:00 hrs. Packages cannot be delivered or shipped during the weekend, and on weekdays after 16:00 hrs.
- Complimentary storage is available from Thursday, 10 October onwards.
- Notify the RIPE NCC Meeting Organisers beforehand about the delivery date. You can send an email at meeting [at] ripe [dot] net with the expect date of delivery and the number of boxes you sent.